Title: OSS Delivery manager
Budget: 70 to 75K GBP Per annum
Contract duration: Above
Slough for 2-3 days once offices open. Hybrid model OK.
· Responsible for technical/operational leadership of a project or group of projects.
· Defines, generates, and reviews project requirements documentation.
· Monitors projects to ensure work scope and schedule are well defined and maintained.
· Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
· Communicate frequently with client stakeholders to oversee all aspects of project management
· Conducts lessons learned analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects.
· Coordinate internal resources and customer team members for the flawless execution of projects.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
· Lead the project scope definition and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation through appropriate forecasting.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Knowledge and experience of delivering OSS Service Assurance Projects/Programs
· Exposure to tools like Netcool, Patrol, BMC TrueSight and so on will be added advantage.