Role – UC 3rd Line Support Engineer
Location – Doncaster
Type – Permanent, On-site
· 5 years direct experience within a Service Desk environment.
· Deep technical experience with Avaya and legacy solutions is essential, ideally an technically focused individual looking to develop management skills
· Qualified, experienced and proven practical support knowledge across a minimum of 3 products for which you are considered team Subject Matter Expert with focus on Avaya and LG products and a minimum of 1 other telephony vendor e.g. Microsoft Teams, Audiocodes, EngHouse, 8×8, TelcoSwitch, E:LG Hosted
· Previous experience working with more than one SIP service provider.
· Experience of working to SLA & KPI measures and delivering improvements in customer service
· Supplier management
· Comprehensive knowledge of VOIP technologies
· Good knowledge of networks, routing, WAN, wifi and firewalls.
· Good knowledge/experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs
· Experience in installing, configuring and managing switches and routers.
· Excellent knowledge of patch management and server rebuilds on Avaya platforms and at least one other vendor
· Reports to the Service Desk Manager covering Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:00
· Supporting the customer
· Achieving SLA targets
· Customer satisfaction
· Supporting 2nd Line team
· Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
· On-call Support
|Job Category||3rd Line Support Engineer|