Our client is looking for an experieced account manager to join them in Warwick, United Kingdom.
Experience within the automotive design industry would be an advantage.
– Managing complete Accounting, MIS and Banking function for the UK Branch
– Liaisoning with Auditors, various Authorities and Advisors for activities relating to Accounting, VAT, Income Tax, Transfer Pricing, Company Law, Payroll etc.
– Liaisoning with Advisors and Govt. Authorities to getting eligible R&D and other Incentives for the Branch
– Ensuring proper Accounting of all the transactions of the Branch including Project Accounting and management for all projects being undertaken for M&M India. Robust Project Accounting is expected with proper capturing
of (a) resources deployed on resp. Projects their time spent on the Project and costs thereof, expenses incurred which are specific to a Project including proto material, parts, external services, testing or validation done for the resp. Projects (c) identification
of general expenses and overheads and appropriately allocating the said costs to the Projects on pre-defined prinicples / policy (d) Keeping control on the Project Budget approved by M&M for the resp. Projects and ensuring that actual expenses are within the
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual accounts of the Branch and getting the same audited with the Branch Auditor
– Preparing monthly MIS with variance analysis identifying areas of improvement, cost control, operational efficiency etc.
– Setting up internal control mechanisms for proper approval of the Expenses and Capex being incurred in the Branch including expenses being incurred for the Customer Projects
– Ensure compliances including filing of returns under all applicable laws including Company Law, VAT, Income Tax, Transfer Pricing, Social Security / Payroll etc. and issuance of Compliance Certificates, CFO Report and SVCL checklist for the Branch
– Ensuring Related Party Transaction related compliances under the UK Law and Indian Law and ensuring RPT certification and prior approval being taken for all RPTs
– Closely co-ordinating with Accounting team for provision of monthly MIS, Trial Balance, filling up all required templates for consolidation with MIBS India
– Closely co-ordinating with Accounting team for provision of monthly MIS, Project performance reports, Manpower utilisation reports, Project expenses etc.
– Preparation of Annual Budget for the Branch with complete detailing and analysis
– Preparation for various senior management reviews relating to operations of the Branch as well as Customer Projects
|Job Category||Accounting / Finance Manager|