Application/Product Owner – OSS
· At least 6-8 years of experience as Product or Application owner in Telecom OSS domain
· Fluent in German and English languages
· E2E understanding of Radio, Transport, Assurance and Core domains in OSS.
· Good understanding of tools/applications used in OSS Assurance for Fault management, Performance management and workflow management.
· Experience on Telecom Radio domain (RAN) with tools like COM5, ATOLL, PreHCM etc. Is preferred.
· Experience on Telecom Transport & Assurance tools like MyCom, Netcool, TCM INN, middleware tool like TALEND, Ansible etc. preferred.
· Knowledge of E2E journeys, features across different business units of telecom operator
· Able to review functional design and provide guidance to Development team on implementing requirements.
· Working in Agile delivery methodology is a must
· Work in close co-ordination with domain Engg. Solution team, e2e architects/designers, other tools product owners and Release managers in co-ordinated way
· Raise risks and issues timely about solution getting implemented, help and guide in prioritisation of demands as per business need
· Review efforts estimation of Development team based on requirements and the solution design, specs shared by engineering team
· Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with Solution designs
· Review E2E test cases of various test phases
|Job Category||Application / Product Owner|