Role AWS/Azure Cloud Architect
Location Germany – Bonn
· At least 10+ years of overall experience and 3+ years experience in AWS/Azure Cloud.
· Good knowledge in provisioning, administering Cloud services (AWS or Azure)
· The candidate should be in German and must have a German-Speaking skill set.
· Ready to travel within Germany
· Cloud ( AWS and Azure ) assessment and migration project handling experience.
· At least one Professional certification is preferred (AWS or Azure)
· Expertise in handling multiple Cloud accounts with CSP Landing zone, SCP, multi-tenant architecture
· Expert knowledge in cloud platform design and highly performing solutions
· Hands-on experience in handling designing, and implementing workloads in the public cloud
· Implementation knowledge of Cloud-native / 3rd party security best practices
· Having good knowledge in a microservices architecture
· Hands-on experience in industry-standard DevOps tools and implementations
· Good experience in serverless applications and services
|Job Category||AWS/Azure Cloud Architect|