Role: AWS Solutions/Data Architect
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Type of Hiring: Permanent or FTE
· AWS Certified Solution Architect/Associate with 15+ years of experience of designing, building, testing ingestion pipelines and integration pipelines in AWS.
· Experience with SQL Optimization in Redshift / Postgres engine.
· Experience with AWS Redshift architecture. Must be proficient in designing sort key, distribution key, cluster monitoring, cluster resizing, compression techniques, defining workloads, configuring WLM queues, understand system tables and identify resource intensive queries etc.
· Experience with distributed storage, distributed computing, and massive parallel processing architecture preferably in context of AWS storage services and compute services.
· Experience with AWS services revolving around data ingestions and integrations like Lambda, Glue, S3, IAM etc.
· Experience on Database Migration projects, particularly understanding the source systems, identify & bridging gaps and migrating data.
· Experience with Python scripting.
· Good knowledge in data modelling and reverse engineering.
· Good knowledge on CI CD process.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a good initiator.
· Excellent stake holder Management and conflict management
|Job Category||AWS Solution Architect/Data Architect|