This position is open for contract or permanent applicants
· Advanced understanding of solution architecture.
· Ability to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of (business) stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly
· Strategic business acumen and understanding of organizational strategy
· Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability.
· Understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options.
· Expert-level skills in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack)
· Excellent project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills.
o A minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
o A minimum of 3+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
o Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
o Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC / Ping etc.
o Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
o Managed the end-to-end lifecycles of a project in solution architect capacity
o Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Cosmos, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, Neo4j etc.
o Achieved one or more of the typical Solution Architecture certifications e.g. Microsoft, MS Azure Certification, TOGAF, AWS Cloud Certified, Pivotal, CISSIP, Zachman, ITIL, Cisco, (ISC)2, CEH, SAFe, PMI, and SAP etc.
|Job Category||Azure Architect|