Job Title Azure Data Architect (Solution Architect)
Hiring Locations Warsaw, Poland
Is remote work an option? No – Hybrid Model (3 Days office and 2 Days WFH)
Must have skill Azure / Databricks or PySpark
· Candidate must have at least 10 yrs experience in design and development of ETL solutions in Azure stack
· Strong understanding of Azure service components like SQL DB, SQL Server, Data Bricks, Blob storage, AAS
· Should have a good experience in designing analytics using Synapse, AAS or Power BI cubes
· Should be experienced in migrating on-prem and legacy DWH to Azure stack
· Candidate should have proven experience in Data integration and migration projects.
· Candidate must understand development and deployment of data applications on Azure stack. This includes familiarity with Angular for front-end development and Java full stack product development.
· Candidate must be familiar with Azure network and security models and Storage accounts.
· Must have a working experience in Azure DevOps and CI/CD tools at each phase of the SDLC cycle.
· Should be experienced in developing data ingestion using Logic Apps / Azure functions to call APIs for extracting data from SharePoint and other applications.
· Should understand application development in Azure stack and should be able to guide front
end developers for making required changes as per project requirements.
· Should have a deep understanding of end-to-end infrastructure and services setup in Azure stack to ensure that the platform is optimally configured.
· Experience in defining data quality rules and designing ETL frameworks to execute these DQ rules as part of the ingestion process.
· Should have experience in designing metadata driven generic frameworks tracking ETL audit information.
· Candidate needs to work as a Technical lead and should be able to direct junior team members for proper design and development.
· Candidate needs to work independently with the clients and, therefore, must have excellent communication skills and should be adept at project planning, execution, and status tracking.
· Should have proven experience in working in an onshore-offshore model
|Job Category||Azure Data Architect|