Role Azure Data Engineer
Type of Hiring Permanent or B2B Contract
Salary Up to 300 PLN an hour
· Candidate must have at least 4-5 years experience in the design and development of ETL solutions in Azure stack
· Strong understanding of Azure service components like ADF, Data Bricks, SQL DB / SQL Server, Azure Blob storage, AAS and Power BI. Should be able to show working experience across all these technologies.
· Should be experienced in migrating on-prem and legacy DWH to Azure stack
· Must have a working experience in Azure DevOps and CI/CD tools at each phase of the SDLC cycle. All project management and test coordination will happen through DevOps and should be able to manage and drive deliverables and report status through DevOps.
· Candidate must be familiar with Azure security model and Storage accounts
· Candidate must have Azure Databrick expertise with Python / Spark (Scala would be great). Strong understanding of Data Bricks background architecture, and advanced concepts like Security and productionalization.
· Should be able to develop end to end automations in Azure stack – for ETL workflows, data quality validations and reporting, SIT automations through DevOps etc,
· Must have good understanding of understanding of provisioning of Databricks and Azure resources
· Good understanding of coding standards (code modularization, refactoring), testing automation
· Familiarity with Airflow will be an added advantage.
· Experience in productionized applications.
|Job Category||Azure Data Engineer|