Our client is looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join a long term contract. this role can be carried out remotley from anywhere in the EU.
· Design and implement Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tooling for the client using Azure DevOps / GitHub Action, and related technologies.
· Define the Branching Strategy
· This includes defining and implementing build and test pipelines to ensure data quality, infrastructure as code (IaC) for the stateful deployment of environments, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), linting and other code quality controls, as well as building out Azure DevOps releases.
· Assist in the productionalization and maintenance of complex DevOps build and release pipelines to deploy assets
· Release Communication and Collaboration
· Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development, especially with respect to CI/CD and DevOps)
· Good knowledge on security & compliance
· An expert in systems design with considerable skill and expertise in data lake implementation on Azure.
· Experience with Infrastructure as Code (ARM, Terraform, or similar)
· Experience with Test Automation
· Strong Azure Cloud Knowledge
· Experience deploying Azure and/or Spark data components (Data Factory, Airflow, Data Lake (ACLs), Synapse)
· Logging frameworks (Azure Monitor, Splunk, Elastic, or similar)
· Monitoring tools (Azure Monitor Application Insights, Dynatrace, New Relic, Naggios, Zabbix)
· Azure DevOps (pipelines and releases) or Github Actions (Yaml build pipelines)
· Prior experience with large Jenkins or similar Ci/CD technology is also acceptable.
· Complete command of source control (git), including branching strategies and policies
· Excellent Bash and Microsoft Powershell skills
· Experience with database deployment pipelines (i.e. dacpacs or similar technology)
· Experience with networking and security elements (VNets, Peering, Firewalls, NAT, etc.)
· (Optional) Experience with containerized architectures, especially Kubernetes
· (Optional) Experience in SSO (single sign-on), and federated security
· (Optional) Experience with MLFlow and other MLOps pipeline technology
|Job Category||Azure DevOps Engineer|