Role: Project Manager (Azure Cloud)
Location: Remote, Offshore
Duration: 6-12 MONTHS
· Coordinate high level project tasks as well as the day to day activities related to the assigned projects.
· Take full ownership on the creation and updating of project plans. Further take ownership on creating and updating ADO boards for day to day activities, as well as any other task trackers which might be required
· Lead the coordination with parties outside of the core project team.
· Lead monthly, weekly and daily status or stakeholder update meetings incl. their early preparation (i.e. scrum meetings, weekly updates, monthly steering committees).
· Enforce the usage of Azure DevOps (ADO) user stories within the project. All information and status updates need to be easy accessible at a single place. Task hand-overs need to be well coordinated using ADO as the supporting tool.
· Support the creation and updates of User Stories in Azure DevOps.
· Understand what the project deliverables are about to a certain level and who are the involved parties.
· A self-sufficient way of working is expected.
· Create a project management dashboard or reports to track and communicate the project health status
· Support the team by coordinating activities to unblock teams. Further create early awareness on identified blockers, including escalations as appropriate
· Working in a European time zone is required
· Excellent English communication skills are needed.
· Experience in using MS Project as well as MS Azure DevOps is required
|Job Category||Azure Project Manager|