My Client delivers disruptive digital solutions across capabilities such as Design Thinking, Product Engineering, Data Analytics, Digital Front Office, and Digital Infrastructure through a team of 2,600+ experts technologically elevating 200 companies globally. Our core values of Customer success, We Care, Entrepreneurial (mind set) and Excellence – drive everything that we do, from the very first day.
Our Analytics Practice provides future ready solutions to our clients by developing enterprise grade data solutions, embedded with statistical and machine learning models to augment our clients decision making with actionable intelligence. We do this by leveraging digital age technologies (such as Azure DataBricks, AWS EMR, PySpark, Machine Learning, and Design led dashboards).
Roles & Responsibilities:
Lead BIDWH testing and Data lake testing strategy, planning and execution; understanding FinTech business process and the Business Requirements.
· Test strategy definition & test planning
· Design test cases for all scenarios (i.e. positive, negative testing, boundary) including expected outputs from the Business Requirements and Functional to ensure maximum coverage.
· Requirement traceability from business requirements through test cases and defects.
· Validate Test Preparation and verify all teams are aligned with what needs to occur, to build and prepare the test plan.
· Test data creation for systems and integration testing
· Manually Validate the Data against source and target on various platforms layers
· Update & maintain documentation of the executed test cases
· Good in converting complex business rules to SQL test scripts
· Proficient in Test management tools, HP ALM, Jira (Zephyr)
· Good knowledge of Azure DevOps (specifically around managing Test Plans, Suites and Cases)
· Defining and tracking QA metrics like defect count by stages and cycles, defect creation and closure rates, test productivity – creation and execution
· Imparting the process knowledge to the testing team members and publish best practices on an ongoing basis
· Facilitating development of knowledge repository
· Overall 8+ years of experience in DWH and Report software testing, especially in leading Quality Assurance activities for such projects
· Expertise in Data Ingestion Testing, Data Processing Testing, Data Storage Testing and Data Migration Testing Expertise in work with Data Warehousing, Data Migration and ETL
· Successfully worked with technical teams in delivering quality solutions with agile software development methodology.
· Experience in Big Data Testing tools is a plus
· Good skills in writing SQL queries and good knowledge on database
· Experience in designing automation test suite
· Experience in Agile development, knowledge on using Azure Devops/Jira
· Good analytical skills and communications skills
· Good understanding of testing in Azure Databricks (PySpark), Azure Data Factory is desirable
· Prior Financial services industry experience is a plus
· Adopt quickly with different technologies and tools
|Job Category||Big Data Test Lead|