Role Builder/Tester Resource
Location Hague, Netherlands
Type of Hiring Fixed Term/Permanent/Contract
Rate 40 – 45 Euros per hour
As the build and configuration engineer you will be responsible for setting up a reliable automated build environment for our customers
using industry standard tools, running on various hardware configurations and third party libraries simultaneously
You anticipate the customers needs and pro-actively solve potential issues with new hardware and constantly look for ways to make the process as efficient as possible.
You will get a wide exposure to a variety of technical environments including but not limited to Petroleum Geosciences, Numerical Modelling and IT.
· Design, code, implement and support build automation, release management
· 3+ years of professional experience in Software Configuration Management (SCM/ GIT).
· Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment.
· Expert-level skills in market-standard scripting languages
o CMake is nice to have
· Build automation and release management tooling experience with Jenkins or github actions
· Experience with Enterprise Linux environments.
· Affinity with HPC environments
· Experience with Fortran/C/C++ Compilers is nice to have (Intel, GCC).
· Experience with Debugging MPI is nice to have.
· Experience developing automation for enterprise server configuration and performance monitoring.
· Determine system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters to meet requirements.
Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope, expectation and transfer of requirements
|Job Category||Builder/Tester Resource|