Role: Business Architect
Location: Warsaw, Poland/Hamburg, Germany/Amsterdam, Netherlands/Brussels, Belgium/Paris, France
Type of Hiring: Permanent/Contract
Salary: 450 a day
Demand is for the Business Architect with Payments and Core Banking experience, who will work with the Enterprise Architecture group to define the Payments System Target Architecture for the bank along with other initiatives. The bank already has a mix of legacy and product implementation for Payments and they are looking for more strategic solution.
· Creates business capability maps and defines the capability attributes
· Abstracts business flows and processes into higher level value streams
· Conducts capability assessments including a future state maturity at a capability level
· Works with product owners, user groups, and business analysts to align requirements/backlog to capabilities
· Works with data architects to overlay the business information model to capabilities and systems.
|Job Category||Buisness Architect|