Our client is looking for an experienced CA siteminder in Oslo, Norway.
· At least 5 years of experience implementing SiteMinder
· Experience in CA SiteMinder & SiteMinder Federation, Ping Federate Federation, LDAP Administration
· Proven technical expertise providing enterprise Identity Management Solutions i.e. Access Management, Web and/or Client/Desktop Integration experience
· Knowledge of configurations, such as authentication schemes, user directories, and impersonation, password services along with installation and configuration knowledge of Web Agent (IIS, Apache, and Domino) on Windows and Unix
· Expert in application of authentication and authorization solutions to address business and security problems
· Exposure with enterprise-level support of business-critical services, technical documentation writing / knowledgebase article creation
· Working knowledge of Web servers (IIS, Domino, and Apache) &Web Agents SQL queries, Windows, AD and UNIX
· Knowledge in Java is an added advantage
· Experience in following technologies would be an advantage: PKI, SSL etc.
· Understanding of Role-Based Access
· SiteMinder Web Access Manager v6 sp5, R12.6 sp2 and Federated Service
Roles and responsibility (Not limited to this):
· Expert in SiteMinder, not only administration, but in-depth understanding of SiteMinders processing
· Ability to troubleshoot complex SiteMinder issues and full understanding of tuning and available configuration settings
· Working knowledge of HTTP protocol; cookies, headers, response codes, and how to troubleshoot Working knowledge of LDAP protocol; searches, responses, and how to troubleshoot
· Deploying & Administer Single sign On (SSO) solutions using CA SiteMinder.
· SiteMinder Policy Server installation & configuration.
· Web server (Apache, Iplanet, IBM HTTP Server and IIS) agent installations & configuration ,Policy, Rules, Realms, Response and Auth Schemes setup
· Configure User Directory and Directory Mapping for Authentication and Authorization.
· Develop Custom Central Authentication Page
· Implement Federation using SAML 2.0
· Implement IDP as well as SP initiated Federation SSO.
· Configure Encryption and Signing of SAML assertion.
· Develop Custom Assertion Generator Plugin using JAVA.
· Installation and configuration of ServletExec AS and Apache Web server.
· Configuring Apache web server for Integrating with BEA Weblogic app server
|Job Category||CA Siteminder Admin|