We have an fantastic position for a Chief Architect based in Oslo.
· Responsible for E2E Solution design
· Responsible for solution coordination and orchestration surrounding BSS & OSS stack
· Responsible for evaluating high level design and integration feasibility across different Solution / domain
· Responsible for addressing the queries surrounding solution and design Architecture
· Responsible to offer & design solution as per latest Tools, Technology and Framework
· Responsible to guide the Business Analyst, System Analyst to optimize the design and solution.
· Responsible for SLA / KPI Adherence
· Responsible to inherit reusable artifacts
· BSS Domain expert with experience in Billing, Provisioning, Service fulfillment, activation, inventory, Order Mgt, Product Catalogue, Portals and CRM in Telecom (FixedNet/Fiber operation, Mobile)
· Decent knowledge on Telecom & Network
· Knowledge of MS Dynamic , OOP and PL/SQL
· Experience in software Design / Development with Telco (Wireless/Wireline) B2B/B2C business
· Good understanding on SOA and the latest trend of IT solution
· Experience in B2B products service fulfillment value chain – IPVPN, SDWAN, Ethernet, Internet, Capacity & Cloud services
· Technical acumen on integration technologies, data models & data mastering regime
· Decent Understanding on TM Forum Frameworks (eTOM, TAM, SID & Integration Framework -TNA & CMM/CMMi.
· Preferred – Enterprise Architecture certifications like TOGAF
· Candidate having good command over English
· Minimum 15 years. Previous experience as E2E / Enterprise Architect is must.
|Job Category||Chief Architect|