London Joiners – 1 year
Hybrid – 2 times a week
8 to 15 years experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
· 8+ years’ experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on designing solutions in Azure cloud or any cloud platform
· Azure Cloud Architecture design, implementation and migration experience
· Thorough understanding of cloud architectures PaaS, IaaS, SaaS
· Design and implement infrastructure environment provisioning, PaaS and / or entire application provisioning on cloud platforms
· Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
· Experience with AWS cloud environment sizing, disaster recovery architecture for applications
· Experience in leading a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting
· Experience in assessment Infrastructure and Application using industry approved tools
· Good understanding of virtualization, Cloud Services and operations, Web Sites hosting
· Understand and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
· Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data centre infrastructures.
· Experience in platform and cloud migrations, including of Mass Migration Toolsets.
· Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with off-shore models.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Relevant Industry certifications such on Microsoft Azure(MCSA-Cloud Platform)
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Design, Implement and build cloud solutions on Azure/AWS or any other cloud services
· Analyze business requirements to drive technical solutions and their framework; Propose solution with project plan for successful execution
· Interact with customers and understand cloud service requirements, transform them into workable solutions, build and test the solutions
· Provide HLD, LLD, test plan and prepare execution plan & WBS required for the project implementation
· Provide design guidance /POC for our managed services team for continuous optimization.
· Lead in architectural decisions and strategies for migration and hosting applications over AWS/Azure
· Design automation solutions for cloud based infra using chef, puppet or any other tools
· Work on multiple projects and demonstrate technical ownership of the cloud solutions being managed
· In partnership with the account management team, formulate and execute a strategy.
· Educate customers on the value proposition of Azure and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS/Azure solutions architect community
|Job Category||Cloud Architect|