Job Title: Cloud Architect
1. Sufficient exposure to entire life cycle of Cloud Adoption and Cloud Migration in to AWS and/or GCP.
2. Manage multiple large-scale, complex and specialised competency based customer projects with strong focus on delivery responsibility and delivery excellence, including strategic planning and tactical project management for the projects.
3. Develop strategies aligned with the organizations vision AND drive their implementation.
4. Influence customer perception positively, contribute to relationship management and drive account farming.
5. Ensure development & delivery OF software services & solutions IN line WITH customer AND investors requirements through optimal utilization OF human resources.
6. Interface AND engage WITH customers at a strategic level, ensuring that NOT only the CURRENT project requirements are met but also forecast the needs OR issues that may arise AND devise ways TO address those proactively.
7. Ensure that ALL customer feedback processes are completed ON time. Ensure programs are completed ON-TIME, within budget, AND within customer expectations.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present/communicate the E2E Architecture benefits/issues to business and technical CxOs
9. 5+ years of Enterprise Architecture designing engagements for Telecom Service Providers on transformations programmes comprising large IT estates.
10. Good understanding of wireless & wireline, OSS functions and Operations
11. Enterprise Architecture certifications like TOGAF necessary
12. Ability to guide and manage E2e solutions team.
13. German Language Proficiency.
As a senior leader in the Architecture team, Leads the E2E Solutions team for the Digital OSS programme for a Telco operator
Creates the E2E architecture principles, architecture assurance framework and guides the E2E Solutions team on the project.
Liase with CxO level business & technical stakeholders representing the enterprise wide architecture
Ensuring maximum re-use of IT assets and services giving value for money, consistency of service, and reducing the costs of future changes.
Drive and lead the reduced complexity in the current IT estate – through identifying opportunities for decommissioning, consolidation of components, applications, integration technologies, data and hardware
Define the principles and design patterns that guide technology decisions for the enterprise, meeting our commitments around rationalisation and consolidation
Guide and support the E2E solutions team, including the business analysts/process teams, during the entire SDLC
|Job Category||Cloud Architect|