As a Cloud Transformation Consultant you will develop and deliver Cloud architecture solutions to meet todays growing demand for agile and cost-effective computing. Using both private and public cloud technologies, you will define strategies and solutions that are scalable: high performance solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications. Additionally, you will collaborate with relevant teams in planning and delivering Cloud transformations
Assist customers in developing a digital transformation strategy, architecting, developing and re-engineering applications that can fully leverage the Cloud.
Define solutions and seek guidance on complex problems.
Demonstrate eagerness to participate on a team designing, building and/or testing cloud infrastructure focused solutions and thoroughly document all facets of the solution.
Define all-round approaches for clients to migrate to the cloud (technology, people, processes).
Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for cloud-based enterprise solutions that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations.
Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Interact with peers and management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Stay updated on new and emerging markets and offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
Who You’ll Work With:
As a senior technology leader who is experienced in designing and building digital platforms, provide technical and architectural leadership in the creation of the strategy and roadmap and will continue in the leadership role throughout the implementation. Educate C-level executives, technical and business professionals on organizational transformation challenges and best practices Through a formal sales process, work with the Sales team to identify and qualify Cloud opportunities. Lead cloud solution and scoping to generate estimates and approaches for proposals and SOWs for customers.
Our Minimum Requirements are as follows:
Solid communication and presentation skills
Is comfortable working with a certain level of ambiguity
Expectation of up to 50% travel
Has an interest in continuous learning in the area of key technologies
Experience in major change initiatives within large organisation
Experience as a team member on large projects
Skills needed to be successful in this role
· Good understanding of application architectures
· Demonstrable experience in the elicitation & specification of architectural, functional and non-functional requirements
· Ability to assess the technical requirements of legacy / on-premise applications and recommend target cloud native architectures
· A working understanding of DevOps with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or equivalent
· Working knowledge of Cloud Native, IAAS & PaaS services and Cloud Architectures for AWS, Azure, Google, OCI & IBM Cloud platforms
· Any one of AWS/Azure/GCP architect certification is must
· Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies.
· Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB.
· A working understanding of code and script such as: PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby.
· Experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Bosh, Terraform or an equivalent.
· A working understanding of scheduling and orchestration with tools such as: kubernetes, Mesos swarm or equivalent.
· Extensive knowledge about AIPs designing RESTful services and integrated with other providers.
· Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
· Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
· Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
· Experience in performance tuning, including the following ; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API)
· Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
· Primary Skills: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, Oracle Cloud Solutions, Data Centre Transformation, Architecting and Automation of Cloud Infrastructure
· Secondary Skills: Good experience in automation scripts such as PowerShell, Python, Jason
|Job Category||Cloud Enterprise Transformation Architect|