My client delivers enterprise scale digital transformation programmes for our clients across banks, asset managers and insurance companies and our employees are at the heart of driving that change. We are always on the look-out for ambitious talent to add to our existing group of dedicated innovators, experts, thinkers and delivery experts. We partner with leading financial services institutions to deliver large change programmes that inspire technological innovation within financial services.
They offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where self-starters who want to be a part of our growth journey as a leading consultancy firm in APAC will thrive. Our culture is to work hard, play hard and deliver sustainable results that matter and add value for our clients. To do this well, we need the best talent in order to help us reach our goals and become a part of our winning team.
In line with our exciting growth plans, we are recruiting for a data modeler into our Digital team.
· Work on the development of conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
· Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices.
· Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine learning).
· Knowledge of data modelling and Metadata technologies and methods of storing reference data and definitions
· Experience in linking conceptual, logical, and physical models to provide a tangible value to the business
· Maintain strict governance and standards on the usage of transaction data and models
· Work with business stakeholders and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
· Define and govern data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
· Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
· Hands-on modelling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
· Experience in Collibra data modelling and metadata tools
· Expertise in data modelling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical Data Models
· 5+ years of hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience (using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL and data ingestion protocols).
· Knowledge of more than one financial asset class – systems, tools, processes
· Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms in multi-data-centre contexts required.
· Good knowledge of metadata management, data modelling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) required.
· Experience in working with combined on-, near- or offshore technology delivery teams
Youre also excellent at
· Getting the job done – You have an entrepreneurial mind set and are results-orientated
· Being part of a team – You are a team player who enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
· Going the extra mile – Youre ambitious and want to be the best in your field
· Having fun! – You have excellent social skills with a positive attitude
· Taking the lead – Proven leadership abilities and a desire to make an impact
What are the benefits?
· Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic and client-centric vision, with an entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our mission
· A people-orientated culture of excellence and compassion, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
· Support from and participation in Engagement groups such as Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness
· A fun, international environment, coupled with an open-door culture
Synechron: Embrace opportunity, cultivate change, accelerate digital.
|Job Category||Collibra Data Modeler (UK819)|