We have an urgent need for a Senior Core Java Developer with one of our Financial Services Clients in London.
MUST Have experience on:
Core Java Development – 10+ Years Minimum.
Financial Services Industry Experience – 5 years Minimum.
Java Server Side – 5 years Minimum.
Multi-threading – 5 years Minimum.
Java Concurrency – 5 years Minimum.
Development in Algorithms – 3 years Minimum.
Development Trading – 3 years Minimum.
Testing (Automated/Acceptance) – 5 years Minimum.
· Hands-on experience in the development, design, maintenance and integration of software solutions.
· Proficiency in core Java programming, data structures and algorithms, multi-threading.
· Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment.
· Good understanding and usage of DBMS.
· Familiar with automated testing, acceptance testing, TDD, BDD.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you like to figure out how things work.
· The ability to resolve production issues escalated to you.
· Experience with the full software development life cycle predominantly with agile methodologies.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work together with stakeholders.
· Excellent research, investigation and evaluation skills.
· Experience in the financial services industry desirable but not essential.
· You have a minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Engineering, computer science, mathematics or an equivalent technical degree.
· A Software crafts-person focused on delivering clean code.
· Proactive, keeping stakeholders well informed of development effort status.
· Comfortable working with Agile teams in a fast paced environment.
· Comfortable interacting with both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Skilled at recognizing system deficiencies and implementing effective solutions.
|Job Category||Core Java Developer|