Customer Delivery Manager
· A Bachelor’s degree in Telecom/Engineering / good understanding of Telecom & Networks
· Senior Telecom professional who should have worked with Telecom customer in Networks/OSS area or should have strong experience in managing Telecom customers
· Strong communication and presentation skills .
· Experience in growing business / accounts
· Strong Programme /project management experience and should have managed large programs
· Excellent leadership and customer management skills.
· Strong team management ability .
· Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
· Identifying customer needs and overseeing delivery within the business context.
· Leading from front managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
· Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
· Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
· Managing team to meet deadlines.
· Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
· Ability to farm accounts and grow business
· Customer first attitude
· Able to balance customer views and team views in case of conflict
|Job Category||Customer Delivery Manager|