Role Data Engineer
Professional skills and qualification:
· Hands-on experience with ETL process design, implementation, and use of ETL tools;
· Good understanding of data processing principles;
· Good understanding of software development lifecycle;
· Good analytical and communication skills;
· Fluent level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Job experience/knowledge of:
· RDBMS (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar);
Following experience will be considered as an advantage:
· Map-Reduce frameworks (Spark, Data Bricks);
· Python and data processing frameworks (Pandas);
· Packaging Python components and continuous automatic tests;
· Pipeline orchestration frameworks (Kedro, Airflow, Luigi, Dask).
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
· Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined timeframes and according to the company and project standards;
· Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
· Work closely with data architects and business analysts;
· Work closely with software testing team and assist them when required.
|Job Category||Data Engineer|