We understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyones ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to whats happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
IFRS 17 will involve significant impact to the Data, Systems and Processes of Prudential Corporation Asia (PCA) and 13 Local Business Units. It is important that these changes are designed, planned and implemented effectively such that the projects legacy is efficient, automated and scalable solutions that free and support staff in adding business value and generating insights.
This role will require a data expert with multiple skills including manipulating data, data architecture design and basic knowledge in database administration.
· Support various data activities e.g. preparing, patching and backup/restoration of data across different environments
· Work together with the data architecture team to design the data model and data flow
· Co-ordinate with the data architecture team to implement the physical data model
· Provide suggestion to customize the database for better performance and stability
· As the database owner to control all the activities related to DDL
· 8+ years experience in supporting the build of data warehouse
· Expert in SQL writing
· Solid experience in using Azure DataWarehouse and Azure Data Lake
· Good understandings in Microsoft Azure services and components, e.g. ADF, etc
· Knowledge in database administration with relevant qualification is highly desirable
· Past experience in insurance industry is an added advantage
· Fluent in both spoken and written English
|Job Category||Data Manager|