Our client is looking for Data Modeler/Architect to join their team in London.
The Data professional will define, develop and maintain Data Models, Data Governance (Ownership and Quality) and Metadata representing data stores on the Sources and Data Lake and build the mappings into the Data Model of the new application. You will be part of the design and build team.
· Numerate Degree to BSC level or above
· Strong communicator – English in spoken and written form
· Any previous work experience in Banking/Financial Services domain with regard to data modelling and mapping and data management design and delivery roles
· Experience working with trade and transaction life cycles
· Experience working in regulatory reporting implementations
Must have the ability to:
· Design models of data processing that implement the intended business model
· Develop diagrams representing key data entities and their relationships
· Person must have experience working with Big data and big data / cloud technologies preferably GCP
· Understand a list of components needed to build the designed system
· Ability to understand established data management and reporting technologies, and have some knowledge of columnar and NoSQL databases,
· Predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data
Day to day responsibilities
· Execute the Data mapping process based on an Agile way of working
· Map incoming data into the Local and Data Models
· Raise Data Quality issues, define rules and implement checks
· Based on the input of business representatives refine requirements and translate them into business data terms and conceptual data models.
· Deliver conformed agreed data principles and quality criteria: business terms, Conceptual Data Models, data requirements, Logical- and Physical Data Models, requirements mapping and documentation necessary
· Supporting, coaching and training of colleagues and client stakeholders
· Report on the process and communication to stakeholders.
· Maintaining and supporting the usage of the data models in the organization;
· Maintaining business terms and definitions, including data quality requirements and additional meta data;
· Set up and maintain design principles, standards and guidelines for Data Model components and way of working
|Job Category||Data Modeler|