Devops Engineer / Cloud AWS Engineer
Location – Warsaw or Gdansk
Financial Risk Analytics (FRA) is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join the FRA Cloud Development and Operations
group. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of developing, troubleshooting, and operational
support for FRAs hosted solutions. As part of the Cloud Services team, you will help maintain deployments,
develop solutions, and troubleshoot operational issues. A background in DevOps and cloud infrastructure AWS
(Amazon Web Services) is required. We are looking for a problem solver who is comfortable working
independently and as a part of a team.
Key responsibilities include:
· Building AWS infrastructure as code to support our hosted offering.
· Deploying container-based applications to AWS.
· Identify, document, and track software defects to resolution.
· Continuous improvement of infrastructure components and cloud security, and services
· Automation of end-to-end release cycle.
· Operational support for cloud infrastructure including incident response and maintenance.
· About You
· You are DevOps professional capable of developing automation and deployments as well as independently
· responding to incidents.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
· Experience with AWS cloud-based infrastructure
· Experience with container-based deployment technologies such as Kubernetes, Amazon ECS,
· Amazon EKS, or Azure AKS.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
· Experience shipping containerized applications with CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI or similar with Docker.
· Experience with Infrastructure as Code technologies such as Cloud Formation and Terraform.
· Familiarity with cloud-native architectures, SaaS design principles, microservices, and containers.
· Development skills with Python and/or Bash.
· Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
· Experience with agile software development methodologies and test-driven development.
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer|