Position: DevOps Release Engineer Service
Contract Duration: 12 Months + Possible extension
Location: Madrid, Spain (Work From home during COVID Situation)
Language: Spanish & English speaking is mandatory
On call/Bank Holidays: Availability to work during Maintenance Windows, Availability/ On Call.
OH&S Requirements: Been able to work remotely if it is required.
· The candidate will form part of the Agile support team focus in the implementation of the solutions that DevOps Engineers develop and operate. She/he will facilitate the Continuous Integration with tools used by DevOps teams.
· Responsible for development of procedures & methods; and participate in the decision making process within the area requested.
· Demonstrated experience with the automation of CI/CD pipeline using solutions such Jenkins, automation languages, Openshift/Kubernetes, QA tools, performance tools and code repositories (GitHub).
· Linux and developer skills will be an added value.
· Working experience with AWS will be an added value.
· SLA (Service Level Agreement) full-fillment
· End-User satisfaction feedback
· Degree of standardization as described in Operational Tasks
· Documentation is maintained up-to-date according to the standards
· Knowledge transfer completion.
· Monitor & Maintain active Information Lifecycle systems
· Develop & maintain KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) accordingly to business needs & corporate KPI
Technical/ Functional Skills:
General Knowledge of Large Infrastructure Environments at all Infrastructure layers
Linux Operating Systems Administration Knowledge.
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer|