Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps / SRE to join an exciting project on the West Coast of America.
This is an initial 12 to18 month Corp to Corp contract and can be worked fully remotley.
· Managing infrastructure services, responsible for including but not limited to deployment, operation and troubleshooting;
· Maintain services to meet service-level-agreements (SLAs) or service-level-objective (SLOs) by measuring and monitoring availability, performance, and overall system health;
· Provide user support, incident responses and postmortems;
· Participate in on-call rotation.
· Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Computer Science or related fields
· Cloud experience – AWS, GCP or Azure
· 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following types of systems at their newest versions:
o Kubernetes and Docker
o Redis and/or MongoDB
o Kafka and/or RocketMQ
o Mesos and/or Yarn
o Spark and/or Hive
o Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
o Experience in debugging and automating routine tasks;
o Strong skills in problem solving and communication
o Excellent team player
Experience of supporting/managing systems at scale (10s thousands to 100s thousands instances) is a big plus;
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer / SRE|