Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland (1 to 2 days Onsite)
Mode Of Employment: Permanent Only
· Package and support developer tools for Windows and Linux including Eclipse, IntelliJ, PyCharm, Spring Tool Suite, Visual Studio, VS Code, Git, .NET
· Proactively identify and implement opportunities that enable the development groups to provide the best solutions to their businesses.
· Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve complex/problematic processes and applications.
· Evaluate and perform Proof-of-Concepts on new strategic technical products and applications.
· Good understanding of Operating System for both Windows and Linux (preferably Windows), especially in package creation and management space
· Experience with one or more scripting languages such as PowerShell or Unix Shell
· Experience using Configuration Management tools like Ansible
· Analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve problems with the tools owned by the team
· Good understanding of containerization concept (Docker)
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer|