Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland (1 to 2 days a week Onsite)
Mode Of Employment: Sub-Con / B2B/ Permanent
Work as part of an agile team to provide application development support for investment banking services. This is development of new features, optimization of existing ones, maintenance & trouble shooting / problem solving with end users.
· Tech. stack: Linux, Scripting in (Shell/Bash/PowerShell or Python), MS SQL, Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform, Azure, Docker, Rundeck, Nagios, etc.
· Liaise with stakeholders and teams to ensure successful delivery of development requirements
· Working with Functional Teams to interpret business requirements and maintain the software solutions
· Building, managing and sustaining meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with users, stakeholders, and partners
· Build applications running in Windows / Linux, On-premise / cloud distributed environment
· Automation of application builds and the whole infrastructure
· Working closely with related applications tech teams
· Develop and maintain expertise in application functionality and related business processes and workflows.
· Engage with stakeholders
· Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
· Experience with Shell/Bash Scripting
· Good knowledge of Python
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer|