TECHNICAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
· Deep knowledge in Angular practices and commonly used modules with extensive work experience
· Extensive knowledge in Angular Material
· Globalization and localization of the application
· Authentication and Authorization framework
· Client-side validation
· In Depth knowledge of Spring Boot and previous working experience with Spring and its frameworks for 3+ years.
· In Depth knowledge of Java 8+ and working experience in Java and Java frameworks for 5+ years
· Creation of RESTful API and Consumption of RESTful API
· Well verse in RDBMS concept and proficient in writing SQL queries.
· Performance tuning and optimization
· Automation of build and deployment process
· Knowledge and experience in financial services industry is a plus
· Must have a consumer centric design approach, and be someone that aspires to combine usability with visual design
· Expert in design, particularly around responsive design with a mobile first approach
· Knowledge and experience in DevOps will be added benefit
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop user interface components, services for the Angular application
· Create re-usable frameworks
· Implement authentication and authorization components
· Develop REST API with No SQL and SQL Server Database using Spring Boot framework
· Mentor team members and apply best practices
· Interact with other teams that provide backend systems or other integration layers
· Perform testing to ensure code is correct and deliver high performance
· Create build and deployment
· Contribute in defining the usability standards including look and feel of the product
· Responsible for driving solution design, estimation, and on time delivery.
· Responsible for technical implementation and quality across a distributed team.
· Responsible for collaborating with other developers and adopt/apply best practices.
· Responsible for leading a small development team.
· Responsible for setting the expectations for team members.
Responsible to set the direction for the team during project work.
|Job Category||Full Stack Developer|