Full Stack Engineer
Up to GBP80,000 PA
· 10+ years experience in software engineering with hands-on skills in programming in modern Java language on back-end with HTTPS, RESTful API, micro-services and MQ
· 3+ years experience working in the risk and PnL calculation space with grid/cloud based compute
· Good understanding of how risks are calculated with basic knowledge in derivatives
· Strong knowledge and solid experience in designing technical architecture / solutions for major back-end systems with non-functional requirements such as:
2. High performance
3. High resilience
· Good experience in working with technical delivery team under modern software engineering methodology with experience in CI/CD and cyber security
· Strong communication skills and proficient in English, with strong capability of presentation, elaboration and influencing
· Strong capability in analytical thinking and problem solving
· A technical expert with curiosity and passion in technology, who keeps his/her knowledge up-to-date with industry standards
· Self-driven and capability of work proactively, collaboratively and efficiently with geographical dispersed teams
What youll do:
· Work with business users, downstream stakeholders and business analysts to recommend viable IT solutions to meet the requirements
· Work with project team to perform end-to-end delivery of the project, with output including requirement analysis, architecture / solution design, coding, testing (manually and automated), releasing and defect fixing with required visibility.
· Produce documentations and conduct elaborations on solutions to ensure maintainability and smooth implementation.
· Support production and react to incidents as part of the global team.
· Take ownership of major components / projects to make sound technical decisions to delivery reasonable and cost-efficient solutions with good maintainability, and support the team members to implement the solution with good quality.
· Create, own, improve and promote standards in development best practice, such as design principles, code review, and testing / releasing process.
|Job Category||Full Stack Engineer|