Our client is looking for an experienced Gitlab solutions architect to join an exciting project in Poland.
· Comprehensive knowledge of GitLab Platform and associated technologies with experience in AWS Cloud, CloudFormation.
· Broad knowledge of various products across the DevOps spectrum; implementing solutions for automation of application build, test, deployment, configuration management and orchestration; documenting DevOps processes, procedures and environments.
· Ability to guide teams with DevOps best practices, including improved scalability, performance, reliability and speed to market, providing guidance in technical design, plan team activities and providing direction to team members.
· Engage with customer and build strong relationships
· Should be proficient in creating CI/CD pipeline
· Create/Build infrastructure using CI/CD pipeline.
· Expertise in solution guidance/ technical consultancy for GitLab Platform with proven capability from planning to monitoring.
· Guide Technical evaluations – POC/ POV ownership and workshop design.
· Knowledge in Terraform and Python
· AWS Certification and have 2 to 3 years of experiencing in infra build
· Strong Knowledge of GitLab Sandbox Preparation and GitLab Advanced System Administration.
· Knowledge of Gitlab components sub charts like Gitaly, GitLab Exporter, GitLab Grafana, GitLab Pages, GitLab Runner, GitLab Shell, Kubernetes Agent Server (KAS), Mailroom, Migrations, Praefect, Sidekiq, Task Runner, Webservice.
· Continuously improve professional skills with a focus on improving capability and team learning through activities such as training, reading, and providing/ seeking mentorship.
Good to have knowledge on Jfrog and Jira
|Job Category||Gitlab Solutions Architect|