Our client is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join them on site in Warwick, United Kingdom
Senior HR Manager
Based on site in Warwick
Initial 3 to 6 Month Contract (Extendable and or a Possibility to go Perm)
Brief Job Description
Our client are currently working on setting up a new entity in the UK for their parent company, which is expected to complete in next couple of weeks.
As such there is an urgent requirement to hire Senior HR Manager, who will then be involved in assisting in ramping up a to team of 30-40 members with engineering design skills, as this entity will primarily be focusing on Automotive business sector.
Our client prefers HR candidates who have experience of working in the Automotive industry.
· Work closely with Chief business officer to design and create the organization Jobs/Roles design.
· Manage the recruitment and new starter’s induction processes.
· Must have experience of the end to end Recruitment process.
· Understand and apply HR compliance rules and guidelines from employment law, GDPR through to health and safety.
· Develop HR policies and procedures and implement.
· Establish and manage the processes for payroll and benefits administration with help of vendors.
· Ensure appropriate HR systems are in place and maintain up to date and accurate employment records.
· Provide managers to managers on all HR matters.
· Drive the performance management process.
· Develop Learning and Development plans and talent management.
· Provide useful HR data and analytics to help guide and allow the company to grow effectively and efficiently.
· Supervise the office administrator to ensure that facility and other office administration deliverables are run efficiently.
· Excellent communication skills.
|Job Category||HR Manager|