Our client require a Senior IT PMO/BA to run the client onboarding workstream for a major European transformation programme.
This programme refers to the banks strategy around migrating local European branches (e.g. Switzerland) onboarding process and systems to the global platforms.
The workstream is at initiation stage where the key objective is to establish the business and tech requirements for any change associated to potential client migrations.
The role will require the resource to liaise with the various leads across the Client Lifecycle Management process and extract technical requirements and create a change backlog.
· Financial forecasting / budgeting
· Headcount management
· Reporting – project and programme
· Strong analysis skills
· 3rd party management
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail.
· Maintain clear understanding of strategy, guide/influence strategy
· Planning/Cost/Resource management (Budget/forecast/actuals/triage)
· Portfolio Management – Monitoring and Control of Project Execution Performance; Standards enforcement; business Case understanding/challenging/realisation tracking
· Formal Governance / Steerco Management (Chair/provide reporting)
· Coordinates Communication.
· Works with tech and business leaders and centralised PMO/Change teams
· Works with MS Office suite and has experience of resource management and cost management systems.
|Job Category||Hybrid Business Manager /PMO - London (UK851)|