Our client is looking for an experienced IDM Developer to join an exciting project in Oslo, Norway.
Job Description -IDM Developer
· 5+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
· 3+ years technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software with infrastructure and applications
· Strong IAM/ IDM Developer; Information Security Developer (developing, testing and pushing to production provisioning connectors for Identity and Access Management (IAM) services) using any of the IAM/ IDM tools like
i. NetIQ Identity Manager (HUGE PLUS)
ii. IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and/or Access Manager
iii. Sun Identity Manager and/or Access Manager
iv. Oracle IAM/IDM, OEM
v. CA/Netegrity SiteMinder/Identity Minder
· Good understanding of XML.
· Involved in integrating different applications that need user information (user accounts and roles).
· Some rotational L-4 support but mainly into development and testing.
· Aveksa hands-on development.
· Experience integrating identity and access management (IAM) software with infrastructure and applications.
· Custom developed security applications
· Develop and support security application platform using IAM technologies like NetIQ IM, IBM Tivoli IAM, Sun Identity IM, Oracle IAM or CA based IAM technologies.
· Knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
· Experience with developing identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans
· Experience with implementing projects through the full system development lifecycle
· Experience with one of the following:
NetIQ Identity Manager
IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and/or Access Manager
Sun Identity Manager and/or Access Manager
Oracle IAM/IDM, OEM
|Job Category||IDM Developer|