Infrastructure System Administrator
G&L Consulting Limited
Warsaw, Poland (On-site)
Infrastructure Systems Administrator
Based in Warsaw, Poland
Salary 10,000 to 15,000 PLN per month
Polish & English language a MUST
Information Technology Consultancy Background a huge advantage !!
To serve as a key member of the system support team supporting multiple types & categories of systems related activities, including data centre apps as well as upgrading systems software to fix the errors, and boost the performance as per the system support design principles. Providing Systems uptime as per Business requirement.
The scope of this role is to Maintain uptime of Systems as per business Requirement and Providing Support to Business to install Infrastructure setup as per security guidelines.
The scope also includes to support P1 system Team, deployment, maintenance, and evolution activities by correcting OS related problems, responding to scope changes, and know Infrastructure enhancements.
· Understand the technical specification and provide inputs.
· Good Knowledge about All Windows and Linux OS Server Operating Systems.
· Knowledge about All Types of Servers Hardware and troubleshooting.
· Deploy and Maintain Servers as per technical specifications
· Creating/maintaining documents as per requirements
· Understand systems related issues and resolve on time to maintain proper uptime of Servers
· Good knowledge for Incident and Problem management.
· Accountable for handling assigned activities related to new Infrastructure deployment efficiently including attending the production issues using effective debugging skills, user requests as advised by lead/ manager as per the given schedule and time line.
· Review and approval of Golden Images for New deployment as per Security Guidelines.
· Meets the quality standards and maintains records as required by the QMS.
· Recognizes the importance of technical trainings of project provided by tech lead/ manager, attends them proactively and ensures transfer of learning.
· Mentor next level of team members on technical, communication and work management and documentation.
· Analyses issues/challenges, communicates, and escalates as needed to tech lead/manager.
· Understands process requirements and adheres to processes defined by both organization and the customer.
· Responsible for acquiring new knowledge and skills of appropriate tools, and procedures and use them effectively.
KPIs – How Success Will Be Measured?
· Incidents resolution within SLA.
· Datacentre Servers uptime.
· Proactive maintenance of infrastructure.
· Infrastructure backup and restorations.
· Planning and executions of DR Exercise.
Innovation Mindset Behaviour Indicators · curious about changes impacting business, understanding the present ecosystem, impact on own area of work and the implications of these changes. · Generates and experiments with new ideas to solve work problems and seize all opportunities that result in unique and differentiated solutions. · Provides innovations to customers that enhance business value and implements them with perseverance.
Effective Communication Skills Behaviour Indicators · Communicates timely in a convincing and persuasive manner to gain cooperation, buy-in and commitment from all stakeholders. · Articulates opinions and options in an assertive manner and effectively engages a diverse set of stakeholders. · Listens attentively and comprehends discussions for further action.
Problem Solving Behavior Indicators · Applies generic, scientific or improvised methods in a proactive and structured manner in order to pre-empt forthcoming issues. · Uses sound judgement to look beyond the obvious and seize the cascading effect of the problem. · Performs a synthesized analysis with a clear objective in mind considering different perspectives. · Identifies the best solution by weighing relevance and accuracy of information from all perspectives.
Customer Focus Behaviour Indicators · Strives to achieve customer delight by building mutually trusting and respectful relationships with the customer by engaging on solutions, addressing issues and ensuring quality service. · Follows internal processes and delivery mechanisms to addressing customer needs. · Understands the explicit and implicit needs of customers including the cultural context of global customers. · Builds productive relationships with diverse set of external stakeholders and aligns them to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
Agility for Change Behaviour Indicators · Demonstrates an ability to cognitively respond to change by understanding the need for change and accepting it in a positive way. · Practically conducts the change for self and team to ensure its smooth execution across different parts of the business. · Drives effective transformation by aligning and equipping stakeholders effectively. Drive for Results Behaviour Indicators · action and achievement oriented. · Understands the business value chain including cross cultural interdependencies within own role and accordingly plans to deliver short term goals which will affect deliverables. · Diligently walks through the sequence of events.
Integrity and Work Ethics Behaviour Indicators · Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner consistently. · Is noncompromising and shows consistency in words and actions by demonstrating sound principles of trustworthiness, reliability, and accountability. · Models high standards of ethics and sets a positive example for others to get inspired.
|Job Category||Infratructure Systems Engineer|