Our client is looking for an experienced 1st Level support engineer to join them on an exciting project.
The IT resource would be the 1st level support engineer who would help on desktop / Laptop / printer / local network / Security devices etc.
Minimum of 3-4 years in the above domain managing IT services and having sound knowledge and hands on experience.
Candidate would coordinate with the backend domain CoE / support team for any application or related IT support.
The brief JD of the candidate is as follows:
· Provide technical support/services to end users at customer premises.
· Conduct onsite / remote troubleshooting of computer problems.
· First level hardware support for end user systems.
· Troubleshooting desktop / laptop OS issues, domain services in coordination with backend team.
· Support for related engineering application software issues (Isolate system issues; diagnose software issues and report issues to respective domain experts).
· Installation / configuration of IT software including IT security tools.
· Troubleshooting basic network, e-mail client, IT security (antivirus, CMG, DLP, Cloud Proxy, etc.) related issues.
· Coordination with vendors / Telecom ISP for seeking support any concerns, breakdown till resolution.
· Remove virus from respective desktop / laptop with the antivirus software.
· Provide VIP support to the identified list of users
|Job Category||IT 1st Line Support|