Role: IT operations Manager
Rate: 60k plus benefits
Job Roles and Responsibilities
o Support the wireless Enterprise Integration Solutions (EIS) of our aerospace customer,
o Develop the customer’s IoT solution operations and maintenance model (processes, documentation),
o Participate in the upcoming private 4G rollout within our customer’s enterprise,
o Handle key wireless incidents – customer facing, relay with RUN team and expert.
Technical knowledge, skills and expertise
– Advanced degree in IT and/or Telecommunications,
– At least 5 years of experience in the areas of:
– Telecommunication: Enterprise Integration Solutions (EIS), 4 G Wireless,
– IT: Security and network in industrial matters.
– Have a good understanding of the IT world and then of the industrial environment in the customer commitment,
– Be rigorous, autonomous and dynamic,
– Have good communication skills in French and English.
|Job Category||IT Operations manager Wireless and Telecom|