JD for your reference:
Role: Senior Java Developer for Algo Trading
Purpose of the job
The successful candidate will work with other team-members to design, develop, test and release the various server-side components for which the team is responsible. This will include:
– Algo trading and automated risk management (Global trading hubs)
– Development of the core pricing technology and integration with the Algo risk management
– Development of Algo Order Management platforms.
working on enterprise systems is essential but at the same time track record of agile delivery of Quant and Business requirements is a must.
As a senior Java developer, the successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties with a high level of competence:
· Liaise with nominated business stakeholders when required to ensure that business requirements are fully understood before commencing design and development.
· Draw-up detailed technical designs for components in response to business requirements and high-level technical architecture
· Work effectively with any external consultancies engaged during the project to provide technical and graphical design expertise.
· Implement best-of-breed technical solutions based on agreed technical design, adopting industry standard development patterns and methodologies (including continuous integration and automated unit and integration testing)
· Fully test implemented solutions in advance of User Acceptance Testing
· Assist (when required) with the deployment of components to development and test environments
· Participate in intra-day and overnight Support rotas (when required).
· Java server side development experience is essential. The candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge of multi-threaded development.
· Demonstrable experience implementing global, distributed systems in a 24 * 5.5 trading environment is essential.
· Experience of SQL and relational databases is essential and experience of Oracle advantageous.
· Knowledge of FIX Protocol and related Java APIs is advantageous.
NON TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
· How to write Technical documentation
· How to liaise effectively with Front Office staff
· External client and customer facing – experience with integrating with exchanges and also corporate clients is advantageous
· Operation of trading desks in a large, multi-site Investment Bank with significant eCommerce offering
· Foreign Exchange in a high volume low latency environment.
· Experience working on enterprise systems but also agile delivery of Quant and Business requirements.
· Spot FX market conventions
· Forward FX market conventions
IDEAL EXPERIENCE (Please list any experience/skills that would be considered desirable although not essential for this role)
· Front Office development team in Large Investment Bank, supporting global trading desk
· A background of solid architectural work
Candidates will be required to attend a phone-based technical interview, followed by one or more face-to-face interviews. These will seek to gauge understanding of technical and business material.
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Hong Kong
Open Role: 4
Rate: I will confirm you by tomorrow
We need to share the profiles by Thursday EOD.
|Job Category||Java Algorithmic Trading Developer|