ROLE – JAVA DEVELOPER
LOCATION – EUROPE
TYPE – PERMENANT
Professional skills and qualification:
· Good understanding of applications’ design principles;
· Experience in enterprise web applications development;
· Knowledge of SDLC;
· Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
· Good level in English reading/speaking/writing.
· Job experience/knowledge of:
· Strong in Core Java J2EE or Spring API, AOP, Spring Boot
· Strong experience with Collections, IO, Threads, Design Pattens, Dependency Injection ,security Patterns .
· Good Experience on Transaction management ACID properties
· Experience on OWS -open web security
· Hibernate (Very Good experience), Annotations ,Cache, Transactions.
· REST services, Best Practices
· Message queue
· SOLID Principals
· Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar)
· Application server configurations
· As an advantage:
· Micro-services architecture
· Cloud native applications (AWS, Azure)
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
· Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined timeframes and according to the company/project standards;
· Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
· Work closely with software testing team and assist them when required;
· Lead technical work stream(-s) and manage subordinates.
|Job Category||Java Developer|