· Develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC) applying test automation
· Analyse and understand business and technical stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning and developing the working practices of the team
· Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
· Good understanding of investment banking
· Good understanding of functionals and non-functionals
· Linux commands, experience with RDDMS and PL/SQL queries
· Python, Java, CUCUMBER, TestNG automation framework, Jenkins, LoadUI NG Pro, Apache JMeter, Robot Framework
· Knowledge of build tools and continuous integration using ANT, Maven, TeamCity, Sonar, etc.
· Experience in building/Maintaining TDD/BDD??automation frameworks
· Working experience on various CI tools, UNIX
· Experience in developing and good exposure to performance testing framework
· Code Test
· Technical Discussion (Internal)
· Client Interview (Technical)
L6: Minimum 12 Yrs Experience / Rate: GBP 100K PA
|Job Category||Java Test Automation|