Lead Microservices/Full Stack Architect
10-15 years of IT design / development experience. The overarching Microservices Architect works as an overarching technical leader guiding all micro services based architecture/design work across the transformed BSS systems stack. He/She works as a part of the Programme Architecture team and guides/supports to design and deliver complex custom product and solutions. Using the latest technologies to build advanced client-side Single Page Applications (SPA), enterprise-ready Services/Micro services platforms as well as an Agile SDLC and automated DevOps process. The candidate will have holistic as well as deep development knowledge in various programming languages and environments, including the latest frameworks and patterns in SPA and micro services development – building BSS systems for Telco operators.
· He/She works as a part of the Programme Architecture team and guides/supports to design and deliver complex custom product and solutions
· Provide guidance and architectural oversight during solution fit, requirements, and design to ensure that the end to end solution remains aligned to the Technical applications strategy and target architecture.
· Work across technology areas to identify and resolve moderately complex and medium-impact issues related to the inter-dependencies between systems on major projects
· Provides subject matter expertise to design, develop, assess and implement complex architecture solutions (integrated process, applications, data and technology) for business problems in alignment with the assigned applications Solution Architecture direction and standards.
· Interfaces with other Solution Architects, Solution Integrity Analysts, Business Analysts, and BU/Function subject matter experts to execute architecture processes.
· Provides strategic consultation and recommendations for technical application design, infrastructure design, software development design/architecture, application frameworks, and/or interfaces during the design and ongoing care of solutions.
Qualifications (MUST Have):
· Have extensively (5+ years, multiple projects around Telco BSS stack) designed/developed microservice in the past
· The microservices design development engagements should be for BSS stack development for Telco Service providers (at least 2 large transformations projects)
· 5+ years of experience in refactoring applications to a microservice based architecture
· 8+ years of software development and architecture
· 3+ years of experience leading software development projects, or acting as a solution architect (or an equivalent role)
· 3+ years of experience in architecting full stack solutions, including expertise in at least two of the following domains: Business/Enterprise Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Data/Information Architecture
· 2+ years of experience in RESTful API design and implementation, including:
o API documentation (Swagger/OAI, RAML) & API versioning
o Data formats (JSON, XML) and data serialization
· 2+ years of experience in testing and test automation of full stack solutions (behavior, unit, integration/system, load)
· 1+ years of experience in monolith application decomposition and microservices architectures including:
o Domain Driven Design (DDD)
o Design patterns, such as Bulk Heading, Circuit Breaking, Back Pressure / Throttling, Fail-Fast, Non-Blocking, Separation of Concerns
o Polyglot persistency, emphasis on NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase, etc.) and persistency patterns such as Event Sourcing and CQRS
o Modern fast data streaming architectures and frameworks – such as Apache Spark/Streaming, Kafka/Streams, Flink, Beam
· 1+ years of experience in modern web and mobile SPA programming
o Angular2/NativeScript and React/React-Native
o User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design, including Responsive design and grid frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
o HTML5/CSS, and Knowledge of what works in specific browsers
· 1+ years of experience in modern DevOps workflows including:
o Tools such as Git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle
o Containers, PaaS and CaaS – Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Mesosphere/DCOS, Docker Datacenter
· 1+ years of experience in agile methodologies, including:
o SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
o Agile delivery and testing – ATDD/BDD/TDD, Continuous Integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing
· 1+ years of experience in Linux and scripting skill
|Job Category||Lead Microservices/Full Stack Architect|