Locations – Reading
· Develop .NET solutions for the cloud that are commercially viable and technically excellent.
· Diagnose and fix issues in complex technical environments.
· Understand customer requirements and work collaboratively with architects and consultants to design technical solutions that deliver the expected outcomes.
· Contribute to estimating activities, driving towards approaches that balance quality and velocity of delivery.
· Deliver comprehensive technical documentation that supports the deployment and administration of the solutions we build.
· Experience developing .NET applications.
· Experience developing applications in Microsoft Azure.
· Experience applying S.O.L.I.D design principles and modern design patterns.
· Experience of front-end web development.
· Experience of working with SQL databases.
· Experience of developing applications for the Microsoft Azure platform.
· Experience of using Infrastructure as Code tools such as ARM, Bicep or Terraform
· Experience of configuring CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience of using and configuring Agile ALM tools such as Azure DevOps or Jira.
Knowledge and experience of the following would be advantageous:
· Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204) certification.
· Experience working with Blazor.
· Experience of working with NoSQL databases such as Cosmos DB.
· Experience of working automation testing tool such as Selenium.
· Experience of working with SharePoint On Premise and Online.
· Experience of Windows PowerShell.
|Job Category||.NET Developer|