Salary/Rate – Up to 40K PLN per month or 180 to 300 PLN per hour (Negotiable)
Positions Open – 6
Contract Type – Permanent Position or B2B Contract
Model of work – Hybrid & Remote
Location – Warsaw or Gdansk
Role: Full Stack Developer (.Net with Angular)
Job Description :
· Strong experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
· Design and analysis experience using .NET technologies like Dot Net 4.5 framework, C#. net, .Net Core
· 6+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET
· 3+ years building single-page applications using ReactJS and/or Angular
· 3+ years performing object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using .net core
· 3+ years experience with Agile development
· 2+ years of UI development experience
· 3+ years of solid experience with SQL and NoSQL-based solutions
· Full Stack application development experience.
· Proven ability in leading the design and development of API or data integration applications.
· Expertise in web services, Rest, WCF, and WebAPI.
· Experience with DevOps practices and modern CI/CD deployment models using Jenkins/Ansible
· Experience with developing APIs for data access using WebAPI with ODATA.
· Experience in database design and advanced query techniques (DML and performance tuning).
· Experience in Entity framework performance tuning.
· Experience in Docker, Kubernetes
· Experience building highly scalable, distributed and fault tolerant cloud native applications
· Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development
· AWS certification preferred
· Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
· Provide technical guidance and coaching for less experienced team members.
· Strong organizational or Project Management skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Work on all aspects of software development life cycle following agile methodologies.
· Must be able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implement
· Debug and test existing application programs
· Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy phases of development projects.
· Design database schemas, conceptual data models, UI work
· Write optimal SQL queries and store procedures to ensure good performance for database operations
· Apply Object-Oriented Design and Programming to build component-based middle-tier RESTful web services with high throughput.
· Gather information and feedback from end-users to understand and develop project requirements.
· Conduct project design sessions and design solutions to meet current project requirements and be flexible enough to accommodate future project needs
· Performs reviews and integration testing to assure the quality of project development
· Ensure project tasks are assigned and completed promptly and project milestone dates are met
|Job Category||.NET Developer|