Role Network Engineer
Location London UK
Type of Hiring Permanent/ FTE (15-18 Months)
Onsite/Offsite Onsite. No Remote.
Salary 80-90K GBP/Annum
· “Scope, design, implement and support Global IT MPLS Backbone, MAN & LAN Network. Main products around Juniper platform -EX/QFX/MX.
· Strong knowledge of MPLS & BGP networking implementation.
· Strong knowledge of Firewalls implementation main products around Juniper SRX/Fortinet.
· Experience in WLAN & NAC (Aruba/ClearPass)
· Experience in cloud network deployment (Azure/GCP/AWS)
· Desired experience of monitoring tools & network automation.
· Desired Datacentre/Colo network setup and remote management of Network devices
· Ideal candidate is a Senior Network Engineer with the ability, willingness & flexibility to balance hands-on operations work with pre-sales & project delivery from scope/design/build/implementation to on-going support, A true team player but able to work alone and take ownership to the end. Ability to mentor other engineers. Network product certification advantageous but not mandatory, main focus is knowledge & experience.
|Job Category||Network engineer|