· Interface with Markets business and application teams, understand functional business and technical connectivity requirements, and translate the business/application/technical network connectivity requirements into actionable change requests for Network Engineering, Firewall & Proxy Operations, Load Balancer Engineering, and System Administrators and Engineering.
· Network & Security Projects technical work including Business to Business, users and or Servers/Applications Migrations, New E-Trading Infrastructure Builds Projects for ICG Markets business globally.
· Providing technical oversight in processing Network, Firewall, Proxy, Security Access Controls, Network Segmentation, Linux & Unix Server connectivity, and performing Architectural Information Security Risk assessments to ensure that the network security architecture is compliant with Citigroups Information Security Standards and Information Security Policies and other regulatory functions.
· Liaising with multiple technology teams (i.e., CATE Network Engineering; Firewall and Proxy Engineering and Operations including Integration; Perimeter Security Operations; System Based Computing; Remote Access Services and Business & Technology Information Security Officers); to request cross-functional solutions as it relates to External & Internal Network connectivity aligning with Client’s Information Security Standards. Modality solutions include (but are not limited to) RAS, B2B, Firewall, Proxy, SEC ACL, Network Segmentation, and 3rd Party Architecture (TPA) solutions.
Mandatory Certifications: (Any 1)
· Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
· Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
· Juniper Networks Certified Associate (JNCIA)
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems
· Experience in Data Networking & Network Security Experience with Cisco Routers & Switches, Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Networks Firewalls, Palo Alto Network Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, Linux and Windows systems.
· Enjoy learning new technologies, applications, and systems.
· An enthusiastic self-starter with a commitment to learning, customer empathy, and team communication.
· Experience at a Global Bank or Global Financial institution preferred.
|Job Category||Network Security Engineer|