Role: Oracle Field Service Cloud Specialist
Type of Hiring: 6 months contract (posible extension)
Rate: $500 per day/ $60 per hour
Remote with (25% – %50 travel to office)
Must Have: EBS Service, EBS Service Logistics and Oracle Maintenance Cloud and Oracle EBS Maintenance experience. The skills we should focus on are Service Logistics; Field Service; B2B or B2C Service, Enterprise Service Management and even experience with non-Oracle service and support applications such as Salesforce Service Cloud, ServiceNow, ServiceMax, PegaSystems, Zen Desk, and Zoho to name a few.
We are currently seeking an experienced Oracle Field Service Cloud Technical Configurator/Developer to support our clients. Oracle OFS Config. in this role:
· Minimum 3-5 years of relevant and hands-on experience in the field of Oracle Field Services Cloud
· Professional experience as functional consultant & technical developer in Oracle Field Service Cloud with good working experience on Core Modules.
· Has Hands on experience in End-to-End OFS cycle from scheduling/Dispatching to Customer sign Off.
· Strong oracle development skills.
· Experience in OFS application support, you will be responsible for sustainment and related project activities.
· Professional experience as functional consultant & technical developer in Oracle Field Service Cloud.
· Experience in configuring Oracle Field Service Cloud core manager and mobility services. Core manage setup, resource tree automation, Collaboration, Routing and Forecasting & Quota Management.
· Custom forms and plugins Development to meet complex business requirements for mobility service to support technicians.
· Hands-on Expertise in Rest and Soap based APIs.
· Experience in OFS providing daily production support, documentation, and delivery of ad-hoc requests.
· Comfortable to support interfaces with other applications.
· Should be able to work on Technical Design and Architecture in OIC based integration.
|Job Category||Oracle Field Service Cloud Specialist|