Role – Oracle Fusion Finance Testing
Location – London UK
Contract Duration ( 1 Year )
· Banking & Finance Experience with Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud.
· Test Automation Experience 8 years with 3 to 4 years in TOSCA.
· Customer convincing ability.
· Running the test strategy for any large financial engagement.
· Strong experience/knowledge in Automation testing Frameworks and 3rd party tools (Ex: TOSCA, OATS etc).
· Proficiency with Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and PowerPoint
· Basic SQL skills with ability to extract and analyse large volumes of data using Oracle databases
· Experience creating interface specification documents, attribute mapping documents, functional specifications
· Assist with Testing workshops and functional process workshops in all financial areas
· Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
· Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
· Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
· Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
· Ensure visibility, traceability, and control of testing process to deliver high-quality software
· Coordinate and review System Test, Integration Test and UAT cases/scripts and scenarios
|Job Category||Oracle Fusion Finance Testing|