Role Oracle Cloud Testing Lead
Location London, UK
Type of Hiring Permanent or FTC
· Primary skillset : Resources should have strong knowledge of AHCS, GL, EDM, RMC and FCC
· Secondary skillset : Strong experience/knowledge in Automation testing Frameworks and 3rd party tools (Ex: TOSCA, OATS etc).
· Proficiency with Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and PowerPoint
· Basic SQL skills with ability to extract and analyse large volumes of data using Oracle databases
· Experience creating interface specification documents, attribute mapping documents, functional specifications
· Assist with Testing workshops and functional process workshops in all financial areas
· Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
· Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
· Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
· Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
· Ensure visibility, traceability, and control of testing process to deliver high-quality software
· Coordinate and review System Test, Integration Test and UAT cases/scripts and scenarios
· Review and approve testing results
· Coordinate testing activities with functional and technical leads
· Test Logistics (scheduling, setup, physical space)
· Monitor the defects and assign them to resources as appropriate
· Manage defect resolution
· Manage the status of defects within project collaboration space
· Monitor and report on the status of testing events
· Communicate status of testing
· Track execution activities and adjust schedules and tasks as necessary
|Job Category||Oracle Testing Lead|